Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Next time....

...I try to understand very much,
it won't be sports I pick, to study and such,
after a splendid start the Bruins lost a home,
all the while the meat get's cut closer to the bone.

They had a change to wrap things up,
on home ice, in the race for Lord Stanley's Cup;
but lost to the Flyers without a single goal,
so we must wait and see..a phrase that's growing old.

But, the Red Sox won again, I'm happy about that,
and the teams in front all lost, and that ain't old hat;
but there's a ways to go, before first place is reached,
oh, yes, a great long haul before that wall is breached.

The knees are not happy, with the way I walk,
and the hips complain, or they would if they could talk;
so I'm still taking it is easy, so the miles don't add up,
better than the alternative - I'm not a young pup!

We'll see what the doctor says on Thursday morning,
and it's my great fear that she'll give me a warning,
to stop that silly endless parade, you've got going on,
now go and make use or the tools you have, and on and on and on!

But today the sun will shine, in the cold windy day,
of course right now it's dark, it's midnight by the way,
oh yes, I'm up as usual, no surprises come to light;
up at eleven-twenty, up for the day at night.

So let's go push some buttons, before the coffee's made,
pick a color and color, it doesn't matter which shade,
of the yellow, red or blue, green purple all the same,
after all it's useful stuff, we're not playing any game.

Easy Does It, those three small words say,
get it done before you end, but in an orderly way;
it does not mean to relax or what have you,
it's means there's work to do.

Smile :}

No comments:

Post a Comment