Monday, June 28, 2010

I sure...

...could use some coffee, but I'll have to wait,
I've not been up an hour, chomping at the gate;
oh well, I'll use the time planning out my day.
Must really be going nuts, talking that way!

Planning out my day, what a crazy thought!
Come up with something else, or is that all you've got?
My days don't need, well, a couple things,
planning, drinking, playing golf, or putting on my rings.

If I had to plan, what would that be like,
I've got this at nine, and at ten I meet with Spike,
lunch at two (ain't that a hoot) with my client,
lawyers eat at two, Judge, no that ain't lyin'.

I could not live that way, not even for a week,
planning, work at home - why that's crazy speak!
So, I'll just be glad to be me, my own self,
put that busy talk, right back on the shelf.

Besides I have stuff to do, push buttons for one thing,
go to all six of them, push them, make them sing.
I'll invite you too, please join me if you will,
there are always folks in needf, poverty don't stand still.

And remember love your neighbor, next door or miles away,
we all have to live together, there's no other way;
we all have something to offer, or some gift to give,
that's why my favorite motto's - Live and Let Live.

Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment