Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Wide awake....

...but, not ready to go,
wait for the coffee to put on a show,
just read that the Red Sox won last nights game,
and the poor Yankees lost. Oh! What a shame.

Thats put's the Sox one game out of first,
even with injuries, when they should be worst.
The guys filling in do a whale of a job,
except Okijima, doesn't pitch, just a lob.

Now the bad news, since you must hear both,
that much maligned printer, soon will be toast;
it's being replaced and that's quite soon,
I'll kick the old one over the moon!

The "customer center" out there is a joke,
they have no ideas to fix, maybe give it a coke?
Always the answers just the same stuff,
none of which works, maybe I'll get tough.

I have informed Kodak of my good news,
I'll buy new, but it won't be one of youse!
It's disappointing in the real sense,
but, I was the one willing to jump the fence.

Guess I'll go and push buttons, clear my mind,
I'm always amazed, read the stories and find...
..a happy ending, plus, you're doing good,
or maybe we're doing just what we should.

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment