Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Well,.....

...it wasn't terrible, there was some relief,
just not as much, as my original belief;
the wind didn't change, the direction from which it blew,
so the cooling never came, fooled me, did it fool you?

So, here we are, stuck in summers heat,
but, some people like it, say it can't be beat;
my opinion differs, don't like it at all,
so, God, if you're up there, please expect my call.

Today looks no different, we're stuck, we're in a bind,
but, I'll walk it anyway, that's what's on my mind;
it will take a little longer, this stuff slows me down,
and, right now, it looks, like all the wind has blown.

Complain about the weather, you can't win this fight,
hope and pray for changes, use all your might;
but it never differs, it was always this way!
Blowin' in the Wind? No, not today.

So...let's push some buttons, let's do it right,
theanimalrescuesite.com, the correct web-site;
see those tabs? All across the top?
click and push the buttons, then you can stop.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment