Sunday, July 11, 2010

They LOST....

..again, it's awful to sit and watch,
Lackey trying to think, and the same time scratch his crotch;
if he'd put that effort in to throwing, maybe even once,
the Sox would've won, just maybe, and he wouldn't be a dunce!

I think, today, that I'll watch instead, the final World Cup game,
then, if the Red Sox lose, I won't know who to blame;
there are so many injured players, eleven as we speak,
it's too bad the All-Star break, is not one whole week.

The Tour de France is interesting, and it's nice to see...
...some of the country while they tour, nice enough for me,
I think they work extremely hard, and on some awful roads,
cobble stones, and narrow too, it's good they have light loads.

This is a photo of that cobble road,
for 18 miles on this they rode,
at 24 miles an hour, that seems really fast,
and they expressed relief, to put it in the past.

Yesterday were small mountains, 3700 feet,
today the first in French Alps, it's quite a feat,
it starts at seven-thirty AM, that's eastern daylight time,
but's it's almost afternoon in France, they're probly drinking wine.

So, I have my day planned, if it all works out,
get a little walking in, yesterday not much time out;
I took it easy, some healing on my knees,
it would have been good walking too, there was a little breeze.

So, this morning, if the rain stops, I'll try a few miles,
guaranteed today, for me to break out in smiles!
I'm not crazy about, missing days like that,
it gives my body extra time - to store 5 pounds of fat.

Before all that gets started, you know where I'll go,
over to that web site with tabs, across the top row;
take time to look it over, there's no need to speed,
every tab is different, and fills a special need.

And I'll be kind and pleasant to everyone I meet,
even if they're not like me, we're all different and unique,
but, also, we're all the same, us human family,
in a way we're all related, you, them, and me.

Smile (pray for cooler weather, too)

No comments:

Post a Comment