Friday, May 4, 2012

The day after

Looking ahead
  I must admit that my knees hurt yesterday, this morning they're okay.  In the photo above the trail is the kind of dark stripe in the middle.
  If you read this blog you know that I'm a walker, but walking for me is usually done on pavement like a sidewalk or parking area.  I also tend to walk, now in my 70's, on flat terrain.  All of that said the trails we were on yesterday were at least on "flat" terrain; level-NO.
  There must be a lesson here, you know like don't climb Mount Katahdin, something like that.

  On a different subject, I have a problem with the phrase "hand baked".  I am led to believe that the phrase means "home made" - which presents another problem.
  Finagle-a-bagel is a maker of bagels in the Boston area.  The company ads stress "hand baked", is a commercial bakery product "home made"?  Maybe and to be honest I don't know where this particular product is made, I suspect it's not in someones' home.
  Help me out here!

No comments:

Post a Comment