Monday, June 25, 2012

At last.

This is it - click to enlarge
  Funny!  Last night I finally had the thought:  Why didn't I paint more house and less land?  It would have been soooo much easier and it would have looked better too.  Maybe in my next life.  I'm sort of pleased with it as is, but now..........
  I already have a new project in my head; that's where the trouble starts, in my head.  All I can tell you, for now, is that's it's a floral.  It will also be done in a different way, at least the tracing part - it's so one thing can be in two places at once.
  It looks like I'll be able to walk this morning, if I get an early start (3:00-3:30) I can get my distance in, or at least the first three miles.  Yesterday was a total washout, it rained until afternoon and by then I'm not in the mood to walk.
  No, I'm still not to fond of this project - more house, less land.  Why didn't I think of that before I started?

No comments:

Post a Comment