Saturday, June 30, 2012

Just another day

New Horizons new digs
  I didn't do much work on the 'flower project' yesterday - so that will wait.  What we did do was work in Hollies new room.  The move from Winterport to Brewer was completed Thursday.  What needed to be done was some orginazation in her room.  My wife, Linda - the one with the newly repaired knee replacement, was geared up and ready; so off we went.
  After 3 hours, give or take, things were in their proper place and the old geezer got to go home.  Now to be honest I didn't do very much of the work, just waited around and talked to Hollie and some staff members.
  Today is a Hollie Day; she has great expectations and a list that weighs as much as the Sunday NY Times.  If I were to succumb to some sort of stupidity it would cost a fortune - which I don't have.
  Maybe I'll get some 'project' work done this afternoon - - - but we are expecting visitors.

No comments:

Post a Comment