Sunday, June 24, 2012

Out for a stroll


Browns Head Light, Vinalhaven
  I picked this photo today so I could use it as an example.  I am having trouble with the 'project' and need to add some wildflowers and shade the grass differently, if I study the photo it will help.  I didn't do much yesterday in the hour or so that I spent, made the wildflowers too small and still don't have the grass right.
  I did walk five miles, kind of tough sledding in the humidity, but that will be gone later today; sadly after the morning rain -- there goes todays walk.
  There will be a ball game this afternoon to sleep through, it's 1:50AM right now and I have been up almost an hour. Flushed - skin and head feel there they're burning; it's caused by a medication I take and doesn't happen ofter.
  I'll go fix some breakfast and read, online, some more; that's hard to do on a weekend.  Have you noticed that web sites don't change their content on weekends, even the news doesn't change very often.  What's up with that?  Does everything come to a standstill on Friday night?  It ticks me off!
  Have a good day everyone, remember www.theanimalrescuesite.com and go across the top and click on all of the buttons; a way to donate without spending a cent.

No comments:

Post a Comment