Saturday, June 23, 2012

Almost there......really?

What do you think? - click to enlarge
  I don't know, do you?  I found that I had a brush already the would do a decent job on grass, but I can decide if the color is okay.  I'll have to take some time and think about it.  Also, I'm open to suggestions (in the comment section).
  I have in mind my next project, and I have started to collect what I need for that one, a sick mind never stops.
  It's still early here, 2:20am, and I've already been up an hour.  Now, if it were daylight I could paint; I just can't do it in the dark.  Then again I don't know if I've ever really tried to paint while it was dark, I mean I'm indoors.  Well, I won't find out today - it's breakfast and a little walking, oh..five or six miles done in halves with a coffee break in the middle.
  Always looking for ideas, and the comment section is almost always blank.

No comments:

Post a Comment