Monday, June 18, 2012

Not much to report

Lauries Ledge, Appalachian Trail, Maine.  Bangor Daily News photo - click
  I did not work on the 'project', it's resting, instead I watched the Yankees beat the Nationals for the third time, bah!  The Red Sox had a late game and won that but remain in their favored position, last in the Eastern Division of the American League.
  But it's summer now, in Maine that means there are places that look like you'd like to go there, but for whatever reason you just don't go.  My reason is age, I couldn't really climb up to that ledge with it's magnificent view.
  My wife is going for surgery this morning, to replace some parts in her replacement knee, a retread is another name for that (non-medical).  I'm thinking she'll be gone two or three days, we don't know at this point.  Anyway, no walking for me today and I need the rest, sore left hip and knee and sore right foot, and a shin splint on the left.
  I probably will get some work done today on the 'project', or not.  I'll let you know.
Broad Cove, Cobscook Bay State Park, Maine.  www.maine.gov - click

No comments:

Post a Comment