Tuesday, June 19, 2012

More work is done, more needed

Click to enlarge, if you dare
  In between trips to town I was able to get work done while waiting for the phone to ring.  I worked on the roof, added some trees, and started on the main part of the house, it needs to be a little darker.
  My wife went in to intake at 6:00AM, the surgery was scheduled for 8:15AM, the doctor called me at noon to let me know all was well and that she was in the Recovery Room.  My wife called about an hour later to let me know she was in a regular hospital room.  I took in the stuff she had pre-packed (she knows how hard it is for me to find things), and stayed with her for a little while.  She does not like people around or phone calls while she is on the mend.
  I sent emails to family and some of her friends to let them know how she was doing.
So even though I didn't do too much physically, I was busy waiting.  I do not like waiting, or running around looking for people - maybe I'm impatient.
  I am planning to walk a little, go to coffee run a couple of errands and work around the house and on the 'project' today.

No comments:

Post a Comment