Thursday, June 21, 2012

Day six

  I took a long time to add some of the grass, one flick at a time, I could be at this for weeks!  Of course I had to take time to do other stuff too.  I have an idea of how I may be able to speed up the process but I'll have to try it to find out.
Kind of ugly close up isn't it?
  On this enlargement you can see what one flick at a time looks like.  I use my liner brush and kind of flick it tip upward.
  I'm using the brush with the darker handle, it has long bristles but not very many of them.  I'm thinking about using the bottom brush in a manner that may make the work easier.

  Today is the first full day of summer, it reached 91 here in Levant and we had 15 hours and about 40 minutes of daylight.  Conversely Drake North Dakota had just over 16 hours of daylight; you see Drake is 3.4025 degrees further north than Levant, just look at how much difference that makes.  When I spent the summer in Iceland there was over 23 hours of daylight on the longest day.

No comments:

Post a Comment