Thursday, June 28, 2012

A little more and nice weather please

The next stuff to do
  There's not a lot of difference to see between yesterday and today, and the green background is too dark.  Now I will need to lighten the background, it's not difficult but time consuming.  Simply add water, rub with a brush lightly and blot.  The trick is while blotting don't spread color into the daisy.
  I question how much will get done today, it's moving day for Hollies household, leaving Winterport and headed to new quarters in Brewer.  There will be three residents soon, and some of the staff will change to probably.  I'm going to pick Hollie up at 7:30AM and run around with her until her program starts at 11:00AM.  That eats up a good part of the day, I'll get some walking in this morning at 3:15 or so, mayber three and a half miles and a mile or so with Hollie while she's running around in stores.
  Linda, my wife, started physical therapy yesterday so every other day or so there will be appointments for her, and Peggy at the first of the month too.  I guess some days will be busier than others.
  Weather:  There are stars you can see this morning!  Holy Cow! It can't be clear. Can it?  I must say that's a welcome sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment