Saturday, July 7, 2012

It's too........

Schooner races July 6 2012  Portland Press Herald photo - click
  ...warm for my personal comfort.  I managed to walk a bit over seven and one-half miles yesterday.  I start early, about 3:15AM, so the bulk is in comfortable conditions.  I was finished by 8:00AM with the final part.  If I had to walk all of that in the middle of the day there wouldn't be very many miles.
  We have fans here, a ceiling fan in the living room, and my room has a table fan and an air conditioner, so it's comfortable.  Inside it's comfortable I should have said, outside it's hot.  I usually start to complain about the heat at 63 degrees if I'm in the car.  When I'm walking I'll complain it's too hot at about 70 degrees.  It's a good thing I'm an early riser, isn't it?  I'm probably lucky to live in Maine too, we got a break from the heat in the mid-section of the good ol' USA.
  I'm going to get ready for a walk now, it's 2:18AM.  See ya!
Turtles enjoy the sun in Maine.  Portland Press Herald photo

No comments:

Post a Comment