Thursday, July 5, 2012

No noose is good noose..

Canada Lilly
  The Fourth went off without a hitch.  Does that mean you lost your horses?  Did you have to walk home? Or, that you're still single?

  I was a little kid once, maybe five to seven years old, when I started to lose my baby teeth.  Mama would put a penny under my pillow and take the tooth, so it is alleged.
  When I got about one year older I was really resistant to going to bed.  Mama used to give me a dime to go to bed.  She would come in after I was asleep and take the dime and spank me in the morning for losing my money!
  The only meat we ate was beef.  Beef this and beef that.  When I was about ten I got to help bring home the beef.  Now I know where "rustle up some grub" came from.  Oh well, fresh beef every couple of months is good.  Isn't it?
  Now that I'm on my own and have a family we need a little money now and then.  I do work a couple of hours a month, but not too much.
  Ooops!  I've got to go, there's a bank right up ahead.

The whole thing above is not true.  Honest!

No comments:

Post a Comment