Friday, July 6, 2012

What a crew!

Great-grand daughter hiding out in Florida.
  I've got a real things for the girls in my family.  Mostly it's because I have more contact with them I think.  Hollie is the nearest to us and she has spent parts of three days with me in the past eight days.
Every once in a while Hollie will try to pull a fast one on the old geezer.  When she's trying to bend the rules, just a little, I call her a crook, and I call her Richard Milhous Hollie.  Because she and I share an offbeat sense of humor, it has become a fun thing.  She doesn't often try to get away with anything, and it's very easy to catch her when she does.  I can turn a learning experience for her into a fun thing in an instant.
  Here is a photo Hollie doctored to resemble the real Richard Milhous:
Hollie is not a crook.

No comments:

Post a Comment