Monday, July 2, 2012

Well there is SOME good news

Green enough and meow!
  The good news:
1)  The 'project' is in the recycle bin, it was beyound fixing.  I will start another.
2)  Hollie is moved in and we didn't work over there yesterday.
3)  I was able to walk six miles plus.

  And the opinion.  I enjoy watching sports on television, in particular baseball and basketball.  I also watch golf when those other two aren't on.  We have cable TV because I like to watch sports.  I very often mute the sound, you don't need sound on to watch most sports.
  Yesterday I watched some of the Tour de France (I like to see Frances country side), I watched the Yankees play the Chicago White Sox on TBS - I had to sound on some of the time, the announcer was tolerable, at least the non-athlete sports guy.
  I watched the golf at The National after the ball game, mostly with the sound muted.  The "former players" on any channel that broadcasts golf are intolerable.  Most of them don't speak American English, with my hearing loss any Brit/Aussie accent is not understandable.  They are so opiononated that it will make me want to puke.  "he should have moved his feet to the right", "that's sand in the sand trap", "he should have placed the tee two milimeters to the left".  If they are so damned good, why aren't they the ones making all of the money?
  Okay I've said my piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment