Friday, October 12, 2012

Baseball and some other stuff too

Whaleback on the Airline (Maine Route 9)
Aurora, Maine  - click to enlarge
  I was able to watch two baseball games yesterday.  What a treat!  After this series I doubt that there will be any day games and that will end my ability to see any of them.  My bedtime is 7:30PM.
  With an early bedtime you don't see night games and I have no idea what people are talking about when they watch some of the other "night time shows".  I don't know if that's my loss or gain.
  I was up at 12:30AM for the second day in a row, I did nap in the afternoon, probably the nap was too late in the day.  I do know that I need to find a system that works to keep me on a little later schedule than that!  2AM would be an ideal time to wake up, 1:30 would be even better - I'd settle for either one.

No comments:

Post a Comment