Saturday, October 13, 2012

No planning for this trip

Mount Battie and part of Camden Harbor - click to enlarge
  It's a Hollie day, I'll be taking her to Rockland via Belfast and Camden.  It will be a short trip; snack, Wal-mart, laminate at Staples, walk-around, lunch and home.  Oh, not always in that order but we'll keep it close to that.  I fully expect to enjoy the trip, and maybe, just maybe, there will be a new photo for tomorrow.
  On the baseball side of things Baltimore and Washington both lost.  So, Detroit Tigers vs. New York Yankees and St. Louis Cardinals vs. San Francisco Giants.  I couldn't care less about the American League series now, but I'll guess the same old, same old Yankees will win.  On the National League side I'll root for San Francisco but those two teams are fairly even so who knows the outcome, not me.

No comments:

Post a Comment