Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Election Day 2012

Voted on our anniversary #30
Photo by State Rep. Stacy Guerin (R)
  Well a visit to the Town Office, a short ride and some shopping at the commissary.  How much more could one ask for?  The answer for me is, not much.
  I will say that yesterday was a cold morning for walking, 22 degrees with a 7mph breeze from the north-west is downright chilly.  What the heck are you out here for?  That's the question I asked myself.  The answer for me is, that's where the sidewalks are.  Seriously I finished walking at the Bangor Walmart, 1/2 mile around the inside edge and in from my parking space; warmer too.
  So, the results are in, some will be pleased, others not so much.  Now we all accept the verdict, the people have spoken and move on.  That's what democracy is all about.  Life is about acceptance.
  And last, but not least, if you didn't vote - - don't complain.
My beautiful bride Linda.
Looks like some Veterans Day deco too
Photo by the geezer hisself, yessuh.

No comments:

Post a Comment