Wednesday, November 21, 2012

It won't be long now......

...until all hell breaks loose.  I'm talking about "Black Friday", which is now "Black Thursday Night".  Not for me, I want no part of it.  Well...maybe if there was a free Ipad.
  I've already eaten my turkey, last Friday to be exact.  Oh yeah, we went to the Hermon Family Restaurant and I had a Hot Turkey Sandwich with gravy and cranberry sauce,  what more could I possibly want.  Trying to cook a turkey dinner for two people just doesn't seem worth the effort.
  I walked six miles again yesterday for day 2 in a row.  Started about 3:05, walked four miles straight with a break after three miles for a drink of water.  After coffee I walked in Wal-Mart and Home Depot for about a mile, and walked again here in the neighborhood in the afternoon.  Today, well it's a bit warmer, about 26 degrees, so we'll see.  Maybe four miles before coffee, that doesn't seem impossible - - - unless the wind is blowing, then no.
  Drive safe, enjoy your dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment