Tuesday, November 20, 2012

It's all about the numbers

Turkeys in the field - click to enlarge
Photo by Linda Grant
  I read yesterday that the average cell phone bill is between $190.00 and $220.00.  One family had a monthly bill of $322.00 making it the second largest amount of a bill each month.
  I thought paying $34.50 a month a bad enough.  I guess I need one of those "smart" phones so I can spend some real money.  You might find the article on www.nbcnews.com and read it yourself, as for me I thing I'll be watching for those texting drivers.

  Since May 1st I have walked 975 miles.  That's just over the amount of miles from Levant, Maine to New York City, NY and back.  It probably would stretch as far as Edison, NJ and back.  That's quite a few miles and it had been one month since walking five miles a day last week.  Yesterday I was able to walk 5 miles before coffee at 5:00AM, I started at 3:00 and finished about 4:35.  I don't think that's too bad for a geezer.  We'll see what today brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment