Thursday, December 27, 2012

It's going to snow.

Some snowflakes (real ones) - click to enlarge
Photo: noaa.gov
It's going to snow today, I read it in the paper,
maybe a Noreaster' and a foot or more,
it's going to snow today, just a friendly caper,
I just don't know what people worry for.

It's going to snow today, several feet or more,
I hardly believe it, but I'll wait and see,
I'm beginning to understand what people worry for,
it's going to snow today, I saw it on TV.

It's going to snow today, nobody knows when it's gonna end,
maybe four feet or more, and that's a real good bet;
now I know why people worry - oh, we're 'round the bend,
it's going to snow today, it's on the Internet!
Shoveling makes the blood flow like a fountain,
it's going to snow today - go tell it on the mountain.
Photo: toonvectors.com

No comments:

Post a Comment