Saturday, October 26, 2013

Pain and strain


We were just hanging around have coffee,
when the pain snuck up and hit my knee,
and I tried to stand up to straighten it out,
then I discovered pain had a lots of clout.

When I get a "crick" on the back of my neck,
it's the best I can do, just to give it heck.
And those cramps that get my feet every night,
they're out there looking to see if I've got fight.

It's not easy being a geezer, and I've been one for a while,
now instead of walking five I settle for one mile.
And the doctors visits come closer than ever before,
we get to see him, if we figure out that automatic door.

There is pain in places both high and low,
from the tips of my fingers to my elbow.
Pain seems to happen in many parts,
right down to the part that farts!

No comments:

Post a Comment