Thursday, January 23, 2014

Bits and pieces

Nothing here I guess
  I've had a busy week so far with days full of taking people places or waiting for something or someone, it's what I do.  It's not left me with enough time to research things for this blog.
  A reader who I won't name (his first initial is Wilbur) asked for information on Charter Schools, I will get to that next.  Maine has only had those schools for two or three years and there aren't many but two that I like in particular.
  The new computer is sitting unused now, I've purchased Windows 7 and will have that installed, 8 and 8.1 are not a likeable interface for us.  The computer itself is nice it's faster and has more storage that will go unused.
  So I'm getting ready now (it's 3:15AM) to leave and be gone until 2:00PM, just another geezer day.

No comments:

Post a Comment