Wednesday, January 22, 2014

What password? It's my birthday!

Photo: www.tomsguide.com
I am sure we've all got passwords for this, for that, for all kinds of stuff.  I do have my share of them.  The most common password this year for the American public is?  It's 123456.  Pretty simple, hell no body would be able to guess that!  In second place? password.  Other favorites are abc123, qwerty and birthdates.
Lets gear up just a little, use upper case and lower case letter, use a number or two and some symbols.  How about vw2$Tacoma_1959 or 91913130Y, or something like that?  There are clues here for two of my readers.  Try some of you own inventions.
Well, how in the heck am I supposed to remember all of that stuff?  My security software Norton 360, let's me store the passwords safely, and there are other programs that let password be stored in a safe way, or list them and keep them under lock and key in a separate place.
Read
for more information.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment