Sunday, August 30, 2009

I hope...

...it doesn't rain today,
I've had enough of that I say,
not a great fan of a rainy day,
it would rain at night, if I had my say.

So not much was done of any import;
not even a chance to appear in court,
that wouldn't be funny if it was real;
but it's not, is just doesn't appeal.

Maybe today there'll be time for a walk,
that would take some hours from the clock.
There is no baseball until tonight,
when I'll be asleep, out like a light.

But I pushed the button today, at least;
I hope you too will conquer the beast,
and maybe you'll try your very best,
not to yell at your neighbor, give it a rest!

If there are problems that won't go away,
just don't invite them all to stay,
there was ways that can deal with that kind of thing,
meetings, then books, and a telephone ring.

Have a great day

No comments:

Post a Comment