Friday, September 4, 2009

Some people wonder....

...what came first, was it the chicken or the egg,
I don't know either, but I beg;
to differ from that, at least I can use;
what came first the dynamite or the fuse.

Well, Peggy went shopping yesterday,
she says "I'll try to hurry", but there's no way,
she could hurry at all, and there's no need;
she checks it all out, pays the clock no heed.

I didn't take long, we were done in two hours,
I was just along for the ride, the time was ours.
Maybe I'm lucky, because I say,
monthly is enough, wouldn't do it every day.

Let's go feed the critters, they need some food,
to ignore that fact to me seems rude;
they didn't ask to be hungry and scared,
it could be worse if none of us cared.

And if you need speed and a burst,
always remember, First Things First.
That a great motto - use it today,
well, I guess that's all I have to say.

Have a wonderful day

No comments:

Post a Comment