Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Don't you...

..hate it when the other guys right?
And you didn't even put up a fight,
so when the bad stuff turns into good;
be grateful the way that you should.

I was up just before eleven, or so,
and there was time to pass before I could go;
then I walked about five and a half miles,
walking just don't go out of style.

And the meeting was really a good one,
when they're like that it is fun,
well, at least for most, but not all,
as for me? Well I had a ball!

Why not push that button of choice,
give the critters cause to rejoice;
most of us eat our "three squares",
don't you think it's time they got theirs?

And sometimes when things get you down,
there's more to do than worry or frown,
remember this little bit, about if you get you have to give;
and please don't forget this: "Live and let live".

Yee Haw

No comments:

Post a Comment