Monday, August 31, 2009

Some days...

...there's not much to report,
I spent yesterday watching a sport.
It was baseball, Red Sox, that shared the sun,
and the good thing about it, is that they won.

I did go walk in the morning, just light,
saw two deer in a swamp, a delight.
I am able to pick up the pace
with new shoes that now I can lace;

I walked just over four miles,
it's great, my feet were all smiles.
So, it pays when you shop around,
the right shoes were finally found!

Why not give that button a try,
it's at www.theanimalrescuesite.com drop by.
And while you're at it, doing good,
help your neighbors, you should.

Today has a walking start,
and don't miss the good meeting part;
I'm ready to go right now I'm in a hurry,
but it's just about 6 hours too early.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment