Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The weather...

....is so nice now just the way I like it,
cool in the night and mornings before the sun is lit.
It's good to go walking, just around dawn,
'course it helps to get up early, is that where the line is drawn?

I get up real early, or maybe it's really late,
whatever causes me do it that? Guess it's just my fate.
So I can write these jingles and a thought or two,
I've found I really like it, how about you?

Yesterday I walked just over six miles,
then we went to buy apples, you should see the smiles,
there were two kinds to pick from, it's still early you know,
some kinds of apples need cool weather to finish the grow.

And the meeting that I went to, it was good for me,
there's always something that was said, maybe to only me;
things that I can grasp and use, always said just so,
things that really matter. Ain't that why we go?

Please be mindful of the fact,
the purple button needs a whack,
and remember that people too are in need,
help feed them for your good deed.

Easy Does It

No comments:

Post a Comment