Thursday, September 3, 2009

I never...

....would have thunk it, it took me by surprise,
it was twelve this morning before I opened my eyes,
holy jumping hubcaps, what's that all about;
I don't know if or ever I can figure that one out.

Yesterday the walking was really good,
but near the end of the first one, I didn't feel like I should,
"sugar drop", it slowed me down, but I could keep going.
Then to Dunkin' Donuts, that got my belly showing!

The meeting was terrific, what more can I say;
but - there seems to be a good one, almost every day!
It's so good to be going - to those meetings again,
by now, of course, it seems like they have always been.

I've pushed the purple button, for those of you who know,
if not just use this link: www.theanimalrescuesite.com then away you go,
it's easy and it's simple, and such a giving touch;
you'll wonder why you've never -- used it much.

If you ever get the feeling, that on earth you're just a pimple,
always remember this -- Keep it Simple!
First Things First, remember now?
as my young boy used to say "that's the how!"

Enjoy the day

No comments:

Post a Comment