Sunday, October 25, 2009

Can't you….

Just imagine if things had no plan,
everything was "crazy", all throughout the land,
nothing would get done, or even halfway finished,
farmers wouldn't give a damn, and Popeye had no spinach.

There would be one big mess! Jeepers! Holy Cow!
Well my friends that's where we are, right about now.
How could that have happened? Why was there no plan?
I don't know, how could I? I'm just a simple man.

So, you see, that's what happens, every now and then,
no one can explain it, and nobody knows quite when,
but I believe it's coming, it'll be our turn again,
so if we're going to stop it where will be begin?

Let's start with the weather, yesterday was not nice,
let's put the rain clouds where they belong. In a great big vice!
That doggone stuff simply will not stop.
Hurry, hurry everyone, somebody bring a mop!

So, you see, I'm all excited, mostly for no reason,
don't you think it rather odd, that I don't know the season?
Of course it rains this time of year, it happens every fall,
I mean, really, didn't someone plan it all?

Remember those animals, the ones down at the shelter,
they need us to push the button, makes their food cheaper;
and let's not forget the men and the women too,
down at the shelter, they need our help too.

The sun, the sun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment