Thursday, October 29, 2009

Is it....

....morning already? How did I lose track?
Oh, now I remember, I'll be right back.
How about them Yankees? They sure play big;
trying to show the world how big a hole they can dig!

I saw the last two innings, 'cause I was up at ten;
earliest that I remember, since I don't know when,
I think a little nap would be good, right about two,
then maybe, I'll have just as much sleep as you.

And before I forget, which is likely,
the Celtics won last night too, they're doing quite nicely.
What else is there, that could go right, that is the question,
maybe one of you out there, might have a suggestion?

I've pushed the purple button, it's really a delight,
you should go and try it, push with all your might.
Please don't forget you neighbors, and you fellow man;
sometimes there are those, who could use a hand.

Live and Let Live, a motto plain and true,
if applies to all of us, you know, me and you;
it's a lesson we should learn, it'll help us all through life,
or we could just forget it - and cause a lot of strife.

Enjoy the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment