Friday, October 30, 2009

I don't...

...know if I told you, well no I guess I didn't,
how would you know what I haven't written;
yesterday was travel and my mind was really in it,
now it's back to normal...I wonder if that's it.

We went to Damariscota to visit Lindas friend,
then we went to Pemaquid, too the road to the end,
a stop in Rockland to Goodwills new store,
there are bargains there, it's what you're looking for.

Then we stopped in Camden, yes; another friend,
he was beginning to wonder, where we had been,
a stop again in Northport for a bite to eat,
a nice family restaurant, the food was really neat.

Now it's Friday morning, just barely anyway,
time to get rolling and start another day,
I'll do a little walking and then get some rest,
then off to a meeting, that might be what I like best.

Push the purple button, you know the routine by now,
you'd think that they'd make a home, for some freaking cow!
Just kidding! We both know it's important to take care of pets,
yesterday we saw a dog, that was as good as one gets.

If you go to a meeting and there's someone new,
please do not hesitate to say "this chair's for you"!
Newcomers can be made welcome on any day,
but please take notice - don't chase them away.

No comments:

Post a Comment