Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Don't you...

...sometimes wonder about thing like....
...why does the noise in my ears, sometimes spike?
I've had so much noise, Monday afternoon, last night and this morning,
but since there is no cure, look to the cause for the warning.

I do know, that probably, it won't last too long,
OK, I really don't know, but I hope that I'm not wrong.
Walking yesterday was pure dy-no-mite!
It just seems that it all took place all right.

Today also holds promise of good stuff untold,
wait and see just how the good stuff will unfold;
there isn't any limit to do good stuff today,
nah! I wouldn't have it any other way.

Take good care of the critters, and they'll delight you,
it's always nice to remember your human neighbors too;
it's the spirit of the things that counts, in everything you do,
do good unto others, and they'll do good to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment