Thursday, October 22, 2009

Sometimes...

...I wonder, after watching a game,
if the Phillies can win, can't the Red Sox do the same;
there's really no answer that I know of,
the Phillies are better, when push comes to shove.

I just finished watching to post game show,
but they're always the same, don't you know?
They interview the same old guy,
nobody new, I don't know why!

Baseball is like that, it's always the same,
change and invention isn't part of the game;
I guess it don't matter that; whatever the name,
just yell "play ball", and get into the game.

My mind has started to ramble,
that's how the blog got it's name,
through briar and bramble,
into my mind the thoughts came.

But, I did remember to take care of the pets,
go to http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/, it's as good as it gets.
And please always remember the chosen few,
people out there that have less than you.

Reach out to newcomers, welcome them back,
always put your hand out, leave the door open a crack;
if they come early and it's just them and you,
tell them they're welcome say "this chairs for you".

No comments:

Post a Comment