Friday, October 23, 2009

I'm speechless....

...or writeless, as the case may be,
there was an unusual event you see;
I really slept in, and it's quite alarming,
or not alarming (as in clock) but there's no harming.

I slept until one in the morning!
All of this came without warning,
I'm almost confused, but I'm not;
it's weird but I hope it happens a lot.

Yesterday was some rainy and wet;
cool too, for the season yet,
but I got out the umbrella and walked,
for five miles, oh yeah, it's clocked.

This morning I'll spend with Hollie,
she'll be charged up by golly;
projects to do, more than a few;
and a couple of snacks to chew.

Please look after the critters out there,
they should know that you care;
and watch out for one another too,
be good to them, they'll be good to you.

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment