Monday, October 19, 2009

Never a dull moment...

...not around here, if you don't mind waiting for the other shoe to fall,
but I like it better than doing nothing at all;
I didn't get my walking finished, took Peggy to the store,
don't go in a shop with her, she like to cause uproar.

So even though my walks not finished on yesterday,
I will get some in, and make sure to finish today.
And going to a meeting, that's fine with me,
after the weekend I've had, that's where I should be.

Please press the purple button, it's right in front of you,
it'll only take a minute, and of all the good it'll do;
remember those critters and earn money for themselves,
we have to cause to sponsors to take it from their shelves.

How do you treat your neighbors? Do you treat them well?
Remember it's important, does that ring a bell?
Please take just a minute to recall this motto that I give,
it's simply an everyday call to Live and Let Live.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment