Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The weather...

...yesterday morning was not the kind I like,
rain and wind together hinder me on my hike;
the afternoon was better with a lot of sun,
if I had done my walking then it would have been more fun.

But I choose to go out in the morning chill,
and do my walking then, you know the drill,
it's just the way I like it so I can't complain,
even though just last week I complained about the rain.

Today I hope to get another five mile day,
maybe I will if things turn out my way;
I like to take the time to think,
but I still watch out for Mr. Stink.

Have you pushed the purple button yet?
You still have time to do it, if you get...
...to www.theanimalrescuesite.com,
push the button and be gone.

'Easy Does It' says a lot about this game of life,
if we would only listen we could stop a lot of strife,
it isn't always easy to un-complicate our stuff,
and then we always must admit when we've had enough.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment