Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The devil's....

... in the details, but I think it's figured out,
my sleep has been disrupted from within and without!
Last night wasn't much different than how it has been,
it started out the same, deja vu all over again.

My brain is always busy, it does lots of stuff,
the past, present and future makes it kind of rough,
I was dreaming about "the place" that is the where I'll be,
my dreams all take place in, "the place", not known to me.

It seems made up of places that I've been,
but it's always different, but then again...
...it's almost the same, streets, stores and such,
one thing about it, the stores don't have much!

So I was looking for a bag, plastic of a size,
that could not be found anywhere, even for a prize;
I saw one in a store display, but they didn't sell them there,
it ended up with just me, looking every where.

It ended when I woke up, I'd only slept an hour,
but it seemed it had been a long time "sweet and sour",
so then I had some other stuff, same place again,
but the content was different, my wife, friends, and some men.

That one is not remembered here in the midlight time,
it's a lot like the others, but I don't know if they're mine;
so I'll just forget about it, I have things to do today,
get the ultra sound, eat, errand on the way.

But before I go and do all those things,
let's open up the web site and push those button things,
this is so cheap and easy, you can breeze right through,
that is about the best thing you or I could do.

And let's not forget our neighbors, in the towns where we live,
don't let local charities fade, it's one place to give,
care for the hungry and homeless that we have,
but care about Haiti too, that's the extra that we gave.

Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment