Wednesday, January 20, 2010

It has...

....come to my attention, someone has things mixed up,
not to mention any names, but Larry is no pup,
he has just finished Tehachapi Pete for the day,
and then had to delete it or save it for another day.

He, somehow, got in to the wrong state, don't know how,
but I'm beginning to wonder if he'd recognize a cow.
Let's not be pointing fingers, he hadn't read the map,
but instead of doing that, is this a good time for a nap?

We appear to be snowed in, maybe for the day,
now I wish it were spring, and didn't live this way,
how am I going to accomplish anything?
See all the misery, that damn snow can bring?

Well at least - I have things to do,
propably take an hour, or maybe even two;
now I have to find a way to stretch things out,
I wish the TV weatherman, had a little clout!

Last night I robbed a bank, well - in my dreams,
but it wasn't as sinister, as the whole thing seems;
I don't think I participated in any active way,
but we were trapped inside - kind of like today.

Hid beneath a counter, hoping to find a way out,
that was the time, I should have listened as a 'Scout.
We never did find a way, the police were there, guns drawn;
that's when I woke up, now it's "Larry's Dawn"!

I'll take time to stop and push some buttons, during this busy day;
maybe it'll change the weather, send this stuff some other way,
or maybe, the buttons aren't magic, that would be a shame;
guess I'll go and press them to see if they're the same.   (http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/)

Was that enough questions? No! Well then, here's on more;
if winning isn't everything, then why do they keep score?
See, there's always something more to think about,
ask a friend or neighbor if they can help you out.

Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment