Monday, January 18, 2010

Oh, What....

....a night I've had, it wasn't very good,
not able to roll over, and sleep like I should,
it'll be made up, later in the day,
like when it's noon, you'll hear me say "time to hit the hay"!

I don't get many like it, and should not complain,
after all it's much better, than walking in the rain.
And what does it really matter in the great scheme of things,
you have to roll with the punches, take what life brings.

But, for one, I'm glad it's Monday, we've waited for a week,
get out to a meeting, walk, talk, take a leak;
I'm not sure it's the stuff dreams from which are made,
but I do know, I'm lucky,  I've got it made in the shade.

Well, I'll go to work now, pushing buttons is my game,
open all those tabs up, punch every single name,
it's free and it's easy, you can do it too,
go http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/, it's good for you.

Remember when Jesus, had to help someone get in,
because he was different, it's the way it's always been,
we don't have to act like that, shuting people out,
Live and Let Live, give it a shout!

Smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment