Thursday, January 21, 2010

Now....

....that's much better, uninterrupted sleep,
nodding off without "counting sheep";
it made for at get-up at ten thirty five,
at least now I know I'm alive.

But, wait there's more', I just saw the Celtics score,
three games in a row, lost at home, didn't hear the crowd roar!
Things may get better, Kevin will be back,
but we don't know what else they lack.

I'll get out today, nice little walk,
yesterday was all...just talk;
no place to walk in a foot of snow,
today will be sunny, that's nice to know.

Please remember the button push thing,
you can't do it by phone, so don't give a ring;
once you have found the appropriate place,
you can join me, want to race?

Some people are difficult, even to like,
don't you feel like saying "go take a hike!",
But even if we don't understand,
they're here on earth, it's part of the plan.

Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment