Friday, January 22, 2010

Will...

...wonders never cease?  I slept in,
until eleven forty, ain't that a sin?
Sloth is going to catch up with me,
maybe I'll just roll over. Let me be!

It was a bit of unusual twist,
how can I go living like this,
old and decreped, lazy and tired,
oh! What ever am I in, that I'm mired?

Not really, I woke up refreshed,
not even in a hurry, to get ready and dressed,
but I didn't want to lose the day,
so now I'm ready to get under way.

It's kind of cold out here this morning,
but I'm going walking, let this be a warning,
I have one foot, thats feels kind of bruised,
but regardless, it's going to be used.

Then I can go and visit with friends,
the happly life just never ends;
then some more walking, a meeting might do,
and I've got to get busy, my sheep's overdue.

I've worked on that painting, just a few times,
and not happy with it, it don't ring my chimes;
but I can 'fix it', try to make it all right,
but I have a feeling it'll put up a fight.

So! That's my plan! I'm sticking to it,
but there's probably a chance I'll let the 'sheep' sit,
it might be time for one of those relaxes,
waiting for stuff to finish the taxes.

Have a good day, but please don't forget,
food for the dog that may have been someones pet,
and all of the other buttons, importand too,
I'll push mine, will you do it too?

Sometimes a person can be overcome,
with a list of lot's of things to be done;
it's easy to lose track, are we losing our mind?
Just take it easy, it's One Day At A Time!

Smile

A bird came down the walk;
he did not know I saw,
He bit an angle-worm in halves,
and ate the fellow raw.
             Emily Dickinson

Smile, again

Always feel free to leave a comment, or an email address

No comments:

Post a Comment