Friday, January 29, 2010

I can't...

...believe it! I got up TODAY!
it feels so odd when it happens that way,
I'm not used to it, it's a conceptual thing,
things won't be different, I'll do the same thing.

So up at twelve twenty to start my day,
my idle time half withered away,
but in the end I find it's okay,
I'll be all rested on this Hollie Day.

She'll have big plans and ideas that are grand,
I'll be awake enough as I try to understand,
or will she be calm with stuff all ready,
then I'd need someone to hold me up steady.

My walking programs had a great week,
I think I may be hitting a new peak,
average of over five miles a day,
and if it all works out, I'll keep it that way.

It doesn't matter what time I get up,
there's still a chance to feed a hungry pup,
or help an adult learn how to read,
or fight world hunger, people to feed.

Go on the net http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/,
it'll leave you feeling fuzzy and warm,
it's so easy you don't need a plan;
go tab to tab: Come on be a man!  (or woman)

Isn't it great we're not all the same,
celebrate diversity, get in the game;
everyone deserves a seat at the table,
Live and Let Live, be kind, you are able.

Enjoy! It's cold out today!

No comments:

Post a Comment