Monday, January 25, 2010

The weather....

...outside is frightful, this ain't no Christmas song,
the whole thing coming today, that's just plain wrong.
Starts with some sleet and ice, turning into rain,
at this time of year that increases the flood plain.

And, besides, I have to travel, only sixty miles,
but you can believe me, it won't produce any smiles.
But there's an appointment that I want to keep,
it's for my hearing aids, they'll be fixed, hope I'm not in deep.

But it's a Monday, and the games have been played,
we know who's Super and who's games are now delayed;
I didn't watch much, because I had to sleep,
but they'll show them over..and over...the rest of the week!

The weather won't stop me from doing certain things,
push a couple buttons, see if a bell rings;
there are five, or is six, to press,
all on one page, you won't need to rest.

Go ahead! Do it! Get 'er done, I say!
Looks like you'll have to, there ain't no other way;
things are not impossible so don't have a fit;
Easy Does It, but make sure you do it.

Enjoy...Ahhhh....Coffee
Please feel free to comment, leave email for reply

No comments:

Post a Comment