Sunday, January 24, 2010

Lament....

Yesterday was Pie Day, I found out too late,
why did I never remember to keep track of that date,
I should have known as a faithful pie-crust roller,
and long time devotee of the Goddess Pomona.

I started the scared chant, I'll know 'til I die,
it's just plain and simple, I love pie, I love pie!
Repeat it over and over and a couple times more,
heat the Royal oven, we'll even up the score!

The Godess is good, the Godess is great,
and I hear she just sealed my fate,
she gave me the grand salute,
and named me the next Big Fruit!

Well yesterday was Hollie Day,
some surprises too, along the way;
I told her we had to cut back,
the laminants had us under attack!

She has agreed, my reasoning jive,
to keep the projects to the number five;
now that's an improvment and that's a fact,
her and I have made a keepable pact.

And she agreed, no more books on hold,
we're going broke, is the story I told,
she didn't put up a fight,
and has agreed to do it right.

So much progress in so little time,
how did it happen without whimper or whine,
don't ask me because I was prepared,
for all of those "horrors" to be aired.

That being said, what time is it now?
Time to push buttons, and you know how,
it's easy, it's simple and doing good too,
it goes a long way to put a good feeling in you.

Live and Let Live; lo and behold,
a mottos whose time, never grows old;
it's a lesson to practice and follow too,
you can like those who are different than you.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment