Friday, January 15, 2010

I think...

...the coffee's ready, wait while I get a cup!
Ahhhh! That's more like it, now I can wake up,
I have to wait an hour, after I get up;
before I am allowed, to even have a cup.

Now that's all behind me, I'm on schedule as I should,
something about that first cup, is really, really good!
The scores I saw this morning, weren't very nice,
the Celtics need to put Kevin's leg on ice.

Today is a Hollie Day, a short one you know,
Friday's before her program, and it's time to go;
I'm sure she has something, a structered plan,
guess, I better follow that or the Sh#& will hit the fan!

I'm sure she'll be excited, with some project or another,
probably a magazine and a CD cover;
the way the she operates, is frozen in my brain,
but I am aware of it, so it causes me no pain.

I'll do a little walking, in Hampden for today,
before I go get Hollie, and we get under way;
and even before that, I'll push a button or two,
is there any way that I can encourage you?

Got a list, of things you need to do?
Can't decide on the order, which one is due?
Just decide to do them frontwards or reverse,
it's important to remember: First Things First!

Smile, it's warmer today

No comments:

Post a Comment